We welcome anyone to write for us. You can help push the hobby forward by sharing your knowledge and experience. We are also happy to compensate you for your work, please contact us for further details. You can write about:
- Tutorials, or even just simple tips and tricks.
- News about technology and products in the FPV/Racing Drone Industry.
- Interesting Projects related to RC.
- Anyway, just anything multirotor/FPV related, the sky’s the limit.
How To Submit Article
Just send an email to our content team indicating:
- Your preferred email address for communication (please make sure it’s your correct email).
- Some information about yourself, such as how long you have been in the hobby, what gear / multirotor you are using etc.
- What do you want to write about (if you already have the article written/drafted, you can simply copy and paste it in the email for review).
- We will reply in email to confirm if the article or topics is something we can use on our blog.
- We incourage our writers to respect our language parity policy, so any article, guide, news, tutorials, etc must be writen in both Spanish and English.